Buy Back / Exchange / Refund Policy
At M/s Perfect Herbal Care Private Limited, hereinafter referred as (“PHC”), it's our passion to ensure our highest quality of our products and ensure satisfaction to you. However, at times even the best of our efforts doesn’t meet your desired expectations. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the product, you may return it within 30 days from the date of invoice of the product which should be notified within one week from purchase by either calling us at +91-9717584601 or email email@example.com.
The refund policy is applicable only for products in saleable condition, and partially used products (not exceeding 30%) only if accompanied with an invoice. If at all a product is observed to have been intentionally damaged or misused the returns warranty stands void. It is obligatory upon our Independent Distributors and Customers to exercise the Product Return & Refund Policy in fairness.
Refund / Returns Policy:
- If the product is in marketable* condition and is returned within 30 days of invoice date accompanied by the original invoice 5% of the amount will be deducted towards handling charges and rest of the amount as refund will be given.
- If the product is in Unmarketable** condition and is returned within 30 days of invoice date refund value will be assessed by Returns Officer and appropriate value will be given.
*Marketable refers to products that are unopened and sealed.
**Unmarketable are products, which have been opened and seal broken.
If you need to exchange PHC products you may need to have the original invoice. Thereafter, the Customer / Independent Distributor can exchange the products from the PHC within 30 days from the date of invoice and must submit the following at the time of exchange and help us in our services:
- Product Return Form
- Copy of Invoice
- Products in original packing and marketable condition
- New product should be of equal or higher value in price
Once we have received your product for return, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. In the event the return of a product is duly accepted by PHC, the value of such product, will be calculated as per point no. 1 & 2 of Refund / Return Policy and will be refunded to Customer / Independent Distributor either to the bank account provided by the Customer / Independent Distributor for such refund, or to the payment instrument of the Independent Distributor from which payment was made. PHC shall have the sole discretion to determine the mode of reversal from the above options. No cash refunds under any circumstances will be made.
You will be responsible for paying your own shipping cost for returning your items. Shipping costs are non-refundable. In some exceptional cases, if the cost of the shipping is paid by the PHC the shipping cost of the return product will be deducted from the refund amount.
Cancellation of transaction / orders
- Cancellation by PHC: There may be certain orders that PHC is unable to accept and has the right to cancel such order. PHC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations that may result in Customer / Independent Distributor’s order being cancelled include, without limitation, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered. PHC may also require additional verifications or information before processing any order. If Customer / Independent Distributor's order is cancelled, after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be reversed / remitted to the Customer / Independent Distributor either to the bank account provided for such reversal, or to the payment instrument from which payment was made. PHC shall have the sole discretion to determine the mode of reversal from the above options.
- Cancellation by the Customer / Independent Distributor: In case of request for order cancellation, PHC reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever. As part of usual business practice, if PHC receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed, PHC may cancel the order and refund the entire amount to Customer / Independent Distributor within a reasonable period of time. PHC will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed. Customer / Independent Distributor agrees not to dispute the decision made by PHC and accept PHC decision regarding the cancellation.
- Set-off of any benefits availed by Customer / Independent Distributor: In case Independent Distributor has availed any benefit under any marketing or promotions provided by PHC in relation to the product for which the order has been cancelled by the Customer / Independent Distributor or by PHC, Independent Distributor agrees and authorizes PHC to recover such benefits from Independent Distributor or set-off the same from any refunds to Independent Distributor.
- The Customer / Independent Distributor must return the product(s) to our head office personally or by courier. A specific form of return must be duly filled and signed by the customer and must be sent along with the product to be returned.
- Period of return for products is calculated as the number of days from the Invoice Date, to the date of receipt at PHC Office.
- Condition refers to the condition in which the stock is received back from the Customer / Independent Distributor as a return. The product can be 'marketable' or 'unmarketable' depending on the condition of the returned stock as assessed by the Returns executive at PHC Dispatch and Delivery office.
- The Product Return Policy does not apply to open packs of literature and videos or other sales and marketing aids.
- Total returns cannot exceed the quantity appearing on the Invoice.
- Margin Volume points (MV) adjustment of Products returned shall be processed in the same Payout. Total MV of the returned products will be deducted from the returning Independent Distributor’s account and the sales benefits, incentives or bonuses shall be deducted from all respective beneficiaries and shall reflect in immediate next payout.
- If Customer / Independent Distributor return products directly to Perfect Herbal, MV points adjustment shall be done from Customer / Independent Distributor’s payout & any excess amount paid shall be recoverable from the Customer / Independent Distributor.
- The Customer / Independent Distributor who has returned a particular product shall not be entitled for return of a repurchase within 30 days of return date of the same product for a period of 30 days from repurchase invoice date.
- The return process of a product may be subject to additional terms & conditions depending on the nature and category of the product. Any such additional terms should be specified on the Website: www.pmsnewera.com and anyone can contact via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or be intimated by PHC at the time of purchase of the Product.