Mechanism of Grievance Redressal
M/S Perfect Herbal Care Private Limited has a diplomatic approach towards the Consumers / Independent Distributor and takes all precautions to offer the best services to them. However, in case of unavoidable circumstances PHC has devised a perfect system to solve the problems that Consumers / Independent Distributor may face.
- 1. PHC complies with the Consumer Protection (Direct Selling) Rules, 2021 and Consumer Protection Act, 2019 and have also instructed the Independent Distributors to do so.
- 2. PHC maintains a register to keep the track of Grievances received from Consumer / Independent Distributor in either of the mentioned modes – Calls / Written Application / E-mail / Walk-in / Online Grievance Cell, etc. Each Grievance is numbered, (To facilitate easy tracking) acknowledged within 48 hours of its receipt at the Grievance Redressal Cell and PHC records the time taken to resolve it.
- 3. Grievances received are feeded into the internal Grievance software. A unique track ID is generated against all the Grievances and is intimated to the Consumers / Independent Distributor on their registered E-mail ID and Mobile Number within 48 hours of its receipt at the entity’s end.
- 4. Consumers / Independent Distributors need to keep the unique track ID secure with them in order to track and follow-up the outcome.
- 5. PHC has appointed Mr. Riazuddin, as the Grievance Redressal Officer. Contact details of the Grievance Redressal Officer are as mentioned below:
Name: Mr. Riazuddin
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No: 9873669976
- 6. Grievance Redressal Officer will redress the grievance within 30 days from the date of receipt of Grievance.
- 7. In case there is a delay of more than 30 days in resolving the issue, he / she will inform the Consumers / Independent Distributor with reason of delay on their registered E-mail ID.
- 8. In case the Consumer / Independent Distributor is still not satisfied with the resolution offered, he / she can approach the National Consumer Helpline or the State Consumer Helpline of which the entity is a Convergence partner for effective mediation / resolution and thereafter a Consumer Forum / Court of appropriate jurisdiction
Note: This Grievance Redressal Mechanism to be read as part and parcel of the Contract Agreement entered by an Independent Distributor as the same is not reproduced in the agreement for the sake of brevity.